@FallingAwake Ahahaha is it already the sun effect ? Take care dear Dave..I think the next will be much more interesting in this case ! Thanks for the comments and have a beautiful and happy end of the day. Cheeerrrs..;)
@SorteKat Nice you like this music and song dear Friends. I remember you like Spanish ... and ypu are right it's a beautiful language. Thanks for the visit(s) and always very kind comments. i wish you a great and happy end of this sunny day. Bizzz..;)
All rights belongs to Barbara ISASI & DJ SAVA. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for -fair use-. Notwithstanding the provisions of Sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
To know much more about Barbara ISASI & DJ SAVA and buy their tracks :
- Labels : Cat Music Spain
* DJ SAVA :
- Labels : Cat Music, Ministry of Sound
- Booking International: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel : +40.726.126.469
The song -Nena- is produced by DJ Sava for Cat Music Spain. The music and lyrics of the single were composed by Theea Miculescu, the orchestral arrangements being made by Vlad Lucan, Alex Cotoi and Constantin Sava (DJ Sava). The clip, directed by Alex Ceausu, was filmed in Cancun, on the Mexico Gulf Coast.
Video editing is by Cat Music. Visit their channel :
* Barbara ISASI was born on 24 May 1989 in Madrid (Spain) from Spanish parents. This green eyes beautiful...
* Barbara ISASI was born on 24 May 1989 in Madrid (Spain) from Spanish parents. This green eyes beautiful singer and model speaks English and Spanish and a bit of Hungarian. On 14 March 2016, Barbara became the new soloist of the Romanian pop band -Mandinga- from Bucharest. Their original soloist was Elena Gheorghe who left in 2005. From 2006 until 2016, the lead vocalist was Elena Ionescu who left in March 2016 to pursue a solo career and has been replaced by Spanish singer Barbara ISASI. Although Barbara doesn't speak Romanian, the boys helped her to start learning their language and she has quickly made nice progresses. MANDINGA has opened a new artistic tab, where they set off on a new formula with new songs in English and Spanish, and the music will come close to Pop and R & B (rhythm and blues) with Latin influences.
Barbara was one of the contestants of The Voice of Spain in 2013, where she conquered the jury. She had some concerts, then life brought her a girlfriend she met in India, who convinced her to come to Romania and made her acquaintance with the members of MANDINGA. After the audition, the guys have unanimously declared that 'the brunette was the ray of sun that will energize the band' ! The project convinced her, and because she believes a lot in it, she left her native country to come to Romania. Then, after 2 months of training together she definitively integrated the band, and it all works as if she was a greyhound. In 2016 as soloist, she also participated to -The Voice of Romania- and came out of the competition after the knockout stage, but not before excitement through her exceptional performances.
* Constantin Sava, a.k.a. DJ SAVA, was born on 3 April 1973 in Buzau (Romania). He's an electronic musician, DJ and record producer in the Pop, Dance and EDM electronic Dance Music. Showing interest in music as a child, he started DJing in the early 1990s, working as a resident DJ during 10 years in a club called 'No Limit' in Buzau. His musical activity intensified between 2000 and 2004, when he was given the opportunity to mix music in one of largest clubs in Costinesti. DJ Sava's music is influenced by a number of international artists including Tiesto, Tom Novy, John Creamer, Mark Knight, Martjen Ten Velden, Djuma Soundsystem, etc. In 2006 he signed a management contract with record label Cat Music, which promoted his first 2 singles -Gone Away- and -Remember-. In 2007, he published his debut album -Love Drops- which become a commercial success in Romania, spawning 2 successful singles -Sunshine- and -The Reason-.
(*) Mandinga is a Romanian ensemble of Latin jazz, salsa, merengue, latino and cumbia, formed in 2002. The band won the 2012 National Selection with -Zaleilah- with 22 points and represented Romania at the Eurovision Song Contest 2012, ranked 12th with 71 points.