Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully as they are the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use the online photo, audio and video sharing services provided to you by WENOO.NET through wenoo.net (collectively, the "Service").
By using our Service you agree to be bound by Part A of these Terms which contains provisions applicable to all users of our Service, including casual visitors. If you choose to register as a member of, or make a purchase through, our Service, you will be asked to agree to indicate that you have also read and agree to be bound by the additional wording set out in Part B of these Terms.
Part A: Provisions applicable to all Users of the Service (Whether Registered or Not)
This Service is operated by Fawz.net General Trade & Contract EST.. ("fawz.net"), an establishment incorporated under the laws of Kuwait State.
Wenoo.net is also referred to in these Terms as "we" and "us".
Purpose of the Service
Wenoo.net offers a picture, audio and video online sharing service to view, store and share pictures, audio and video through a range of electronic devices including personal computers and hand-held devices.
Wenoo.net uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Service will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of wenoo.net. Every reasonable step will be taken by wenoo.net to minimize such disruption where it is within the reasonable control of wenoo.net. You agree that wenoo.net shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify or terminate the wenoo.net service for any reason and without notice at any time.
All brand, product and service names used in this Service which identify wenoo.net or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of wenoo.net and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of wenoo.net or any third party with respect to any such image, logo, video, audio or name.
Wenoo.net is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the Service and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilize or reproduce any such content in any material form (including pictures, audios, and videos or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use license set out in our copyright notice.
Reporting Violations of Your Copyrights
If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Service, please contact wenoo.net agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement, at [email protected] You must provide our agent with the following information, which wenoo.net may then forward to the alleged infringer:
· identify the material on the Service that you believe infringes your work, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Service;
· provide your address, telephone number, and email address;
· provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· provide a statement that (i) the information you have provided to us is accurate, and (ii) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
· provide your physical or electronic signature. Upon receiving your complaint, wenoo.net may remove content that you believe infringes your copyright. In addition, wenoo.net may terminate the account of the member who appears to be infringing your intellectual property rights.
From time to time wenoo.net may provide links that will take you to other, third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience. If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk. Wenoo.net does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on other websites or the availability of other websites and you agree that wenoo.net is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using other websites.
Amendment of the Terms
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kuwait State. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state Kuwait courts.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between wenoo.net and you with respect to your use of the Service. Wenoo.net failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions contained in these Terms is invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms shall be enforceable.
If you have any comments or questions about the Service please contact us by email at [email protected]
Part B: Provisions Applicable to Registered Members and Customers
To register as a member of the Service you must be 18 years or over. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You agree that the information that you provide to us on registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. This is especially important with respect to your email address, since that is the primary way in which we will communicate with you about your account and your orders.
When you register as a member you will be asked to provide a password. As you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password, you should keep your password confidential. You must notify wenoo.net immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or if you believe that your password is no longer confidential. We reserve the right to require you to alter your password if we believe that your password is no longer secure.
Copyright in Your Pictures, Audio and Video
Wenoo.net does not claim ownership rights in any pictures, audios and videos contained in your account. For the sole purpose of enabling us to display your pictures, audios and videos through the Service and fulfilling any orders for you or those you have shared your pictures, audios and videos with, you grant to wenoo.net a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, distribute, and display those pictures, audios and videos. Please note that when you share pictures, audios and videos, you allow the recipients to share and make download and copy from those pictures, audios and videos.
You are responsible for all of the pictures, audios and videos you upload, share or copy using the Service. You must have the legal right to copy and display each picture, audio and video that you upload, share or print. Pictures, audios and videos that are provided to you by other users or made available through websites, magazines, books or other resources, are protected by copyright and should not be uploaded, shared or copied using the Service.
You agree not to use the Service:
· for any unlawful purposes;
· to upload, post, order for print, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
· to upload, post, order for print, email or otherwise transmit or communicate any material that you do not have a right to transmit or communicate under any contractual or fiduciary relationship or which infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right of any party including, but not limited to wenoo.net;
· to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
· to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
· to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to wenoo.net or anyone else's computer systems, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the Service which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service;
· to make pictures, audios and videos hosted by wenoo.net available for viewing by the general public through a publicly posted link to the pictures, audios and videos or otherwise;
· for any professional or corporate purpose. Wenoo.net is intended for personal use and not as a generic picture, audio or video hosting service.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your wenoo.net account. While wenoo.net prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that wenoo.net cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the wenoo.net service at your own risk.
You further agree that you shall not:
a. interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this Service or servers or networks connected to this Service, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Service; or b. provide any information to wenoo.net that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose. b. make duplicate user accounts to bypass account restrictions.
Monitoring of Content
Wenoo.net does not control the content of members' accounts and does not have any obligation to monitor such content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content and activity that occurs on your user account.
Suspension and Termination of Access and Membership
You agree that wenoo.net may at any time without notice:
· refuse to accept your application to become a member of wenoo.net;
· move or suspend any part of the Service; or
· refuse to fulfill any order, or any part of any order or terminate your account and delete any content stored in your account if, in wenoo.net sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of these Terms or if a competent regulatory authority requires wenoo.net to do so.
Wenoo.net provides online storage of media to its members. If your account becomes inactive for a period of 12 months, wenoo.net may, at its option, terminate access to the account altogether (including deletion of any account information held by wenoo.net). wenoo.net may change this policy at any time, upon reasonable notice to you.
Wenoo.net is now offering a lifetime subscription. The specific terms associated with lifetime subscriptions are described in this section. Lifetime subscribers are also bound by all of the general terms specified by the wenoo.net Terms document, unless specifically addressed here in the Lifetime Subscriptions section.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Wenoo.net agrees that all services will be carried out with reasonable skill and care, and any goods supplied will be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for their purpose.
THE SERVICE, WENOO.NET SITES AND ALL RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY WENOO.NET "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WENOO.NET DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SUBMISSION OF ANY DIGITAL CONTENT OR FILM IMAGE OR VIDEO TO WENOO.NET, AND THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR CONTENT OR IMAGE OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT IN THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING BACK-UPS OF YOUR DIGITAL CONTENT.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WENOO.NET SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR PROVISION OF THE SERVICE, WENOO.NET SITE AND ALL RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, EVEN IF WENOO.NET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL. APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.