Home Remedy To Manage High Blood Pressure
Blood Pressure is the pressure in which the blood pumps from heart into the arteries. A healthy blood pressure reading is less than 120/80 mmHg. If this pressure is high i.e., when it is above 140/90 mm Hg, the increased force of blood flow strain the arterial walls causing them to become scarred and damaged and this condition is termed as High Blood Pressure/Hyper tension often known as the ‘Silent Killer’ as many people are unaware that they are affected by this, as it may not have visible symptoms. But major symptoms include mild headaches, dizziness, nosebleeds, shortness of breath and vision problems.
Causes of High Blood Pressure (high B.P.)/Hyper Tension
High B.P causes include genetics, poor diet, lack of exercises, stress, high sodium intake, alcohol and certain diseases and medications. We can manage this hyper tension or High B.P by following simple home remedy using Curry leaves/Kari patta .
This is a traditional magic potion which requires the following ingredients.
1) 40-50 curry leaves
2) 1 cup water
3) ½ tbsp. Lemon juice (optional for taste)
1) Crush curry leaves with fingers and add them to 1 cup of water.
2) Boil this mixture on a medium flame for 5-10 minutes. Switch off the flame.
3) Let the mixture cool down, then strain off the leaves.
4) Drink this mixture alone or by adding lemon juice on an empty stomach every morning for at least 1-2 months to control high blood pressure or hypertension.
Note: This not only helps in reducing high B.P but also helps in reducing weight as well as reducing hair fall. contact us